Thursday, June 9, 2011

April Recap


Palm Sunday


My parents came down for the Easter holiday. It was prob one of the best Easters I can remember.  So nice not to have to run around to 3 different houses like we used to up in MD.   After church (I didn't get a pic in Sarah's Easter dress boooo) we put her down for a nap and got everything ready for the hunt and dying eggs (which didn't go too well).  Then we all sat down to a fantastic meal where my picky eater child ate all her carrots!  Funny that eating her veggies is what stick out in my mind right? LOL

One from the Easter Bunny and one from the Grandparents


Went right for this light up magic wand thingy and didn't look at anything else


What's this Mommy?


Had to show her there were more things in her baskets


CHOCOLATE!


nomnomnomnom


Egg Hunt!  We "hid" about 60 eggs and she found about 40 of them all by herself!


With some help of course



Knocking over the plant for an egg




Bubble time!


okiedokie....



I attended a wedding at the end of the month.  :)  Woke up at the crack of dawn to see this thing.  I am so hooked on the Royals. They are my guilty pleasure.


Taking advantage of the sitter services of my parents and went on a date night! Don't I look hawt?  LOL


No comments: