Sunday, February 24, 2008

Academy Awards

Hello, my name is Katie and I am an Oscars addict.

I will not miss this show for anything. Bryce knows not to change the channel for fear of my wrath. I admit most of it is boring but sometimes you are treated to a real gem of a moment as a winner is truly humbled when their dream is met. Sometimes I watch the show and I am in awe of a few of the actors there. George Clooney is one. He is old Hollywood reincarnated. Classy, handsome, funny, and humble. I never tire of him and love his work. Cate Blanchett is another that I would love to met but would be speechless if I actually did. She is utterly amazing to watch. And stunning as well. The montages they keep showing though, are making me all weepy eyed esp. the "In Memoriam" one. I cried like a baby at that one.


2 comments:

d said...

Tell me more!! I wasn't able to see it all the way over here. :( Although I did spend a lot of time on Eonline today, though...

RooManda said...

Wow, did you make all those Oscar statues? They're so shiny and pretty....

:P