While surfing, I found my new favorite obsession - http://www.ratemyspace.hgtv.com/ If you all haven't heard form me much it's because I have my nose in this website for hours on end.
Found a few good tidbits on that site which I think I may try to implement in my new abode.
Some of it is pure dreaming on my part and some of it won't be acted upon until years down the road but it doesn't stop me from putting it on my wish list.
Guest Room

Front Porch - we'd have to build the covered portico

What I want to do to the hill in the backyard but prob not going to happen unless we have 10K just sitting around not being used. ;)

Intersting color choice for Master bedroom (gray). I kinda like it. Bryce will hate it - I bet 5 dollars on it.

Another Bedroom I like.

I have over 300 pics on my computer of things I'd like to do in the new house.
I need to hit the Lottery...
I probably should start buying tickets though ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment