One day I decided to go for a drive. I hadn't been to the house in many years and was feeling reminiscent. So I drove North for a while and turned on a small, barely used road until I spotted the little stone house. The house used to be slave quaters for another home on the property but now has become a happy little home with a beautiful garden in front. A far cry from the bachelor pad Bryce shared with his friend Trippy back in the day. I am glad to see the house (that is no bigger than a one bedroom apartment on two stories) was still in use and being well cared for. Maybe in another 9 years I will make this drive again with our kids and point out the place where Mommy and Daddy first met.



1 comment:
Aw! What a sweet story! =)
Post a Comment