Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shenandoah

Went camping this past weekend with a group of friends. Had a pretty damn good time save for the rain on Saturday night while we were making dinner. :)

Here are a few snapshots.

Bryce raiding the bear box for some munchies.


Peek A Boo!


Deer were so unafraid they wandered all over the campground




Right next to the restroom


On Saturday Bryce and I went on a hike.


The bugs were annoying Bryce so he took my shirt and wrapped it around his head.
I had a tank top on, People - sheesh :P


I was able to get within 4-5 feet of this fawn without him being scared off.


Bryce and Mike hamming it up in Big Meadows.


Not the greast picture but I do like the color contrast in this shot.


Campfire shots - I have so many of these it's ridiculous. I love how fluid the fire is.




Melissa had a doggie door in her tent!


Before we left we had one last hike to a cliff by Big Meadows Lodge.


See you next time Shenandoah!

1 comment:

d said...

Gorgeous pics! Esp love the last one. :)