Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March 2011

So I suck at keeping up with this blog.  Ugh. It's harder than I thought to stay on track.  Once Sarah goes to bed I feel like it's "my time" so I read my gazillions of blogs that I follow, watch a few tv shows (my new addiction is ABC's Off the Map. LOVE), and just general surf the 'net.  But I still can't seem to keep up with emails and this little blog.  I need to get my ass in gear and just do it I guess.

So anyway, March was a pretty normal month. Went to MD for my mother in law's wedding. Bryce had to stay in NC for work (long story) so Sarah and I went alone. Now we've made MANY trips up north since Sarah's been born but this was the first trip where she did not sleep AT ALL.  It was not fun. Six hours with a whiny baby drove me nuts. I only hope that this was just a fluke.

The wedding was nice. Sarah stole the show though (and yes since it is my blog I am allowed to gloat :P ) She socialized with everybody, danced and just hammed it up.  I love my kiddo :)

Here's some pics of our month


In the grocery cart...riding in a bucket


Showing her bellybutton to her new friend.  She said hi to her new friend about 10 times after this


New bath toy. Why I didn't buy this thing sooner I'll never know.  She doesn't touch her other 50 bath toys anymore.


I'm the king of the world?  Nah.... too easy.   This is how she rides in carts now.  As long as she is good.  Once she starts throwing stuff out she gets "banned" to the front seat.


I haz stix!


Normal toddler photo




Crusin'








New play house




Helping Daddy put it together



Father daughter dance.  Sarah wanted in on the action


Sarah's paparazzi


My mother in law and her new husband, Bob


The kids playing under the table






Back at my mom's house she had already decorated for Easter and Sarah discovered the joy of plastic eggs.




The only way I will let her ride in a big kid swing.







No comments: