Being parents now we went to bed before midnight and grumbled about being old fogeys all the way up the stairs but when your kid wakes up at 6.30am on every day of the year you can't stay up too late anymore.
Not too many things going on in January. We relaxed a bit and didn't do too many playdates as we were burned out from the holidays. Plus, Sarah had whole bunch of new toys to play with. I did get some new glasses. I haven't worn glasses or contacts in YEARS since my vision isn't too bad but it is getting a little fuzzy at night so I decided it was time to get a new pair.
Here I am in all my JLo frame glory.
![]() |
| Ignore my crazy fly-away hair. |
What else did we do? Well, we went to the park
We played racing video games with Daddy (and drove the car all by herself too!)
We built a fort
Took a walk
Stacked anything and everything in the house that is stackable. This was a package of TP Sarah got into.
Tried out some "sensory art" with pudding, peanut butter and jam since I did't have food coloring on hand. Sarah had a great time but wound up eating most of her art.
Played with new toys in the tub. Such concentration!
Pigtails!!!!!!
Back at the park during one of Raleigh's indian summer days. 












No comments:
Post a Comment